We specialize in all facets of staffing to meet your specific business requirements
Our network of partners over the years has enabled us to thrive in the logistics space. We have relationships with third party logistics companies to direct retailers. We take a lot of pride in this arena since the company was founded on this platform.
Key Service Features
- Screening – All of our candidates must complete an extensive screening process, which includes employment eligibility verification (I-9), reference checking and skills evaluation
- Recruiters – our light industrial recruiting team is available 24/7 to respond to any challenges or changing staffing needs
- Safety – in-house safety programs with FREE safety consultations and safety program implementation
We provide a range of light industrial staff including, but not limited to:
- Shipping & Receiving
- R/F Gun Experienced Operators
- Certified Forklift Operators
- Quality Control
- Warehouse and Production Managers
Having a strong support team to assist with front and/or back office needs is essential in staying organized and productive for your business. We have skilled candidates that can fit the mold of any office environment.
- Administrative Services
- Call Center
- Contracts Administration
- Executive Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- Office Manager
The needs of healthcare has changed over the years due to an ever growing population of aging baby boomers. We pair our most qualified caregivers with our healthcare partners to ensure the folks in their care receive top notch service they deserve.
Healthcare IT is another major emphasis within our repertoire. Our network of experts have enabled us to fill/match open positions needed to perform roll-outs and upgrades with multi-platform disciplines.
List of EMRs we work with:
We can provide highly qualified consultants for:
- Go-live support
- EMR upgrades or re-implementation
- Legacy system supports
- Project management
- Application development